- Are your people clear on what they are working toward and what to prioritize?
- Do you feel like you’re frustrated by working on too much of the execution of the business versus spending more time as the visionary and working on the business?
- Does it seem like you’re working really hard and not getting expected profits?
- Has your business reached a level it cannot seem to get past? Has it gotten ‘stuck’ at a level and you need help getting it unstuck?
- Does your leadership team have a vision that they are all on the same page on and striving together for?
- Is your business in that ‘in between’ place where you do not yet need an integrator, COO or CRO full time yet?
- Are you the type of entrepreneur that needs a person to be the glue to hold everything together?
- Are you great at visioning/idea generating and thinking in the future, and not so great at leading and managing teams?
Questions to ask yourself
Having worked with Jeanne directly, confidently say she is a results-driven yet big picture operator. Jeanne was able to navigate a tricky assignment in my organization of improving customer CX while monetizing that interaction. Her inventive solutions and steady hand on deployment helped us through a challenging transition.Andy NunezCEO
Jeanne is driven, passionate and very capable. She lead the Lascom partnership across Sage to build relationships with key stakeholders, create joint pipeline opportunities and made sure that everyone involved in reselling the solution was kept updated on performance. Jeanne is a trusted ally that you can rely on and an asset to any organisation.Michael De JonghChief Commercial Officer | Board Director at Avvio
Focused, captivating and authoritative. These words describe Jeanne at her best — at the boardroom table. You'll follow her words, you'll connect with the "why" and then you'll hire her because you know she'll get the job done. She's an intuitive leader that turns thoughts into actions. She quickly cuts through the clutter and moves from strategy to tactics and on to results. I have nothing but the highest respect for her professional skills.Sean YoungManaging Director at Streetscape Technologies
I have been an active person all my life and have abused my body at times which has resulted in chronic back pain. I love the power of yoga on our bodies but every time I went to a studio, at the end in Shavasana, my back pain would linger. For the first time in years (10+) of doing yoga, with Jeanne as our instructor, I had no back pain in Shavasana, and the rest of our golfing trip. Great postures to open up my hips.Diamond FernandesDirector, HeartFit.ca
Jeanne, I met with Ed yesterday... he was very impressed with you and the frank feedback you provided. He is very energized and excited to work on the key areas of opportunity you identified. Ed remarked that this was the first time in twelve plus years that [he] had been exposed to this level of coachingSteveDivisional Vice President